Digital Dry Curing Cabinet
Perfect for the modern kitchen, office or man cave, the dry aging cabinet makes it easy to turn plain salami into an artisanal charcuterie masterpiece. The art of dry curing is no longer limited to those who live in naturally conducive climates. As a result of our lengthy engineering, testing and adjustment cycles, you can now dry age steak or pork belly to enhance flavor, hang sausage for traditional preservation or give a summer sausage or pepperoni sticks that tangy flavor that comes from natural fermentation. Make traditionally fermented, dry-aged and preserved foods in your home with modern, elegant controls.
- LCD capacitive-touch control panel
- Temperature range: 41-99°F (±2°F)
- Humidity range: 40-90% RH (±5% RH)
- 304-grade stainless steel interior
- USA-made whisper-quiet compressor
- 2-gallon water tank humidifier
- Anti-microbial membrane
- 6 stainless steel V-sticks for hanging
- Carbon air filtration
- Removable S/S drip collector
- UV-protective double-paned glass
- Key-locking door
- Miniature blue-LED ceiling light
- Water tank overload drainage
- Outside: 64" H x 23.5" W x 35" D
- Inside: 54" H x 19" W x 20" D (40" high usable space without humidifier and diffuser)
• Operating Manual and Instructions
Made in the USA by The Sausage Maker, Inc. from foreign and domestic parts.
Please allow a 2 week lead time.